In this blog post, we are going to illustrate how to use some of the new UI features introduced in IDA Pro 6.1 (embedded choosers, custom icons, etc…) by writing a VirusTotal reporting and file submission plugin for IDA Pro. The plugin will allow you to get reports from VirusTotal based on the input file MD5 or a file of your choice. The plugin will offer to upload the file if the file was not analyzed before.
We should permanently and prominently publish this ad on our site 🙂
We are looking for strong software engineers to join our team and participate in the development of unique software security tools. The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well as high-level data structures and algorithms.
- strong knowledge of C/C++
- knowledge of the x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
- cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
- knowing the graph theory and how compilers work is a plus
- ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
- good problem solving and communication skills
If you want a challenging job in a friendly environment, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected]ys.com