In this blog post, we are going to illustrate how to use some of the new UI features introduced in IDA Pro 6.1 (embedded choosers, custom icons, etc…) by writing a VirusTotal reporting and file submission plugin for IDA Pro. The plugin will allow you to get reports from VirusTotal based on the input file MD5 or a file of your choice. The plugin will offer to upload the file if the file was not analyzed before.
We should permanently and prominently publish this ad on our site
We are looking for strong software engineers to join our team and participate in the development of unique software security tools. The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well as high-level data structures and algorithms.
- strong knowledge of C/C++
- knowledge of the x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
- cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
- knowing the graph theory and how compilers work is a plus
- ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
- good problem solving and communication skills
If you want a challenging job in a friendly environment, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com